International Day of Education is celebrated on January 24 2023, under the theme
"to invest in people, prioritize education"
• The United Nations General Assembly declared January 24 to be the International Day of Education. This day is a celebration of the role of education in peace and development.
• Today, 244 million children and youth are out of school, and 771 million adults are illiterate. There is a crisis in young people's foundational learning, reading, and math skills.
• Suppose everyone could get a different quality of education and not the same chances to learn throughout their lives. Many countries won't reach gender equality or break the cycle of poverty that keeps millions of children, teens, and adults from getting ahead.
How to observe International Day of Education?
• Learn about education in your area: keep abreast of local schools' curriculum and teaching practices. It is crucial to know the educational status of your community after graduation.
• Support a child's education: if you know someone out of school, you should discuss this with them or their guardian. Please contribute to the promotion and advocacy of education and its significance.
• Support teachers: provide them with tools to make their jobs more accessible and to engage their students better.
Their right to education is being violated, and it is unacceptable. It's time to transform education.
#InternationalDayofEducation #วันการศึกษาสากล #NICFD #MU #education #people #InvestInLearning
CF : Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)