International Day for Tolerance
#DayforTolerance #InternationalDayforTolerance #NICFD #MU
“Tolerance is respect, acceptance and appreciation of the rich diversity of our world’s cultures, our forms of expression and ways of being human.”
International Day for Tolerance is observed on November 16. The purpose of this day is to raise public awareness of the risks of intolerance.
• This day encourages tolerance and teaches everyone how to become more welcoming. Several things that the world could use more of right now.
• It is a beautiful opportunity to reflect on the last time you had a different viewpoint than others. Examine the day that honours open-mindedness and attentiveness.
How should the International Day of Tolerance be observed?
• Teach youngsters about tolerance, human rights, and different cultures and lifestyles.
• Start a conversation with someone with an opposing position, and you will likely discover that you have more in common than you thought.
• Learning more about tolerance and intolerance and celebrating cultural and individual differences.