Research and Innovation for Child and Family Development Center
National Institute for Child and Family Development
The National Institute for Child and Family Development is capable in producing outstanding researches in that have been published worldwide with international quality. The Institute uses an interdisciplinary research, in which knowledge in science, social and technology integrates with local wisdom, for optimal child and family development. Areas of excellence in research are Early Childhood Development, Adolescent Psychology, Family education, Autistics Approach, Multidisciplinary Approach, Mass Communication Approach. We produce the research and academic network in relation to child, youth and family development at the academic agency level, local level, nation level and international level. Additionally, NICFD is to produce research and theoretical works to serve need of the society with positive effect.
1. New knowledge and Presentation
2. Research Network
3. Research Innovation
4. Publication in both International and Local Publications
5. Research for services ; Training course
Produce an excellence in interdisciplinary research and academic service.
– Produce research and theoretical works with international quality.
– Produce research and theoretical works to serve the society’s needs.
– Simulate and promote research funds from external funding sources.
– Produce the research and academic cooperation in child, youth and family development
– To produce and build up the existing knowledge in child, youth and family development by applying such knowledge efficiently in any necessary and urgent situations occurred in the Thai society and ASEAN region.
– To produce or build up knowledge, which results to the formation or determination of working direction or policies in the Thai society or ASEAN region.
– To disseminate knowledge to other societies at the ASEAN or international level in form of academic work or references to academic articles.