|Kannika Permpoonputtana, Ph.D.
Program Chairperson of Human Development
Phone : (66) 2441-0602-8 Ext.1515
E-mail : email@example.com
Occupational Therapy Association of Thailand
2006 – 2012 Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Neurosciences, Institute of Molecular Biosciences, Mahidol University, Nakornprathom, Thailand Scholarships “University Development Program” supported by Commission on Higher Education, Thai Government
2010 – 2011 Visiting Ph. D scholar in Biomedical science and Neuroscience program at School Of Medicine & Health Sciences, University of North Dakota, North Dakota, USA
2003 – 2006 Master of Science (Human Development), National Institute for Child and Family Development, Mahidol University, Nakornprathom, Thailand
Scholarships “University Development Program” supported by Commission on Higher Education, Thai Government
1999 – 2003 Bachelor of Science (Occupational therapy), Chiangmai University, Chiangmai, Thailand
2003 – Present Occupational Therapist at Vichaiyuth Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
2003 – 2009 Occupational Therapist at Nonthavej Hospital, Nonthaburi, Thailand
2009 – 2012 Occupational Therapist at Plearn Pattana School, Bangkok, Thailand
2012 – 2018 Lecturer at Occupational therapy division, Faculty of Physical Therapy, Mahidol University, Thailand
2018 – Present Lecturer at Human Development Program, National Institute for Child and Family Development,
Mahidol University, Thailand
- Thichanpiang, P., Kaunnil, A., Sansri, V., Thongchoonsin, S., & Permpoonputtana, K. (2020). The correlation between motor proficiency and working memory of Thai school-aged children. Journal of Associated Medical Sciences, 54(1), 10-16.
- Thichanpiang, P., Kaunnil, A., Sansri, V., Thongchoomsin, S., & Permpoonputtana, K. (2020). Reliability and internal consistency of Thai activity card sort for stroke survivors in Occupational Therapy Units. Journal of Associated Medical Sciences, 53(3), 24-33.
- Kaunnil A, Khemthong S, Sriphetcharawut S, Thichanpiang P, Sansri V, Thongchoomsin S, Permpoonputtana, K, Smith, C.R.. Occupational therapists’ experiences and perspectives towards occupation-based practice in Thailand: A mixed-methods study. British Journal of Occupational Therapy. 2020:0308022620910402.
- Namyen J, Permpoonputtana K, Nopparat C, Tocharus J, Tocharus C, Govitrapong P. Protective Effects of Melatonin on Methamphetamine-Induced Blood-Brain Barrier Dysfunction in Rat Model. Neurotox Res. 2020 Jan 4. doi: 10.1007/s12640-019-00156-1
- Permpoonputtana K, Tangweerasing P, Mukda S , Boontem P , Nopparat C , Govitrapong P. LONGTERM ADMINISTRATION OF MELATONIN ATTENUATES NEUROINFLAMMATION IN THE AGED MOUSE BRAIN. EXCLI Journal 2018;17:634-646 – ISSN 1611-2156
- Sayorwan W, Phianchana N, Permpoonputtana K, Siripornpanich V. A Study of the Correlation between VEP and Clinical Severity in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Autism Research and Treatment 2018; -(-): 1-8
- Nopparat C, Chantadul V, Permpoonputtana K, Govitrapong P. The Anti-inflammatory Effect of Melatonin in SH-SY5Y Neuroblastoma Cells Exposed to Sublethal Dose of Hydrogen Peroxide. Mechanisms of Ageing and Development 2017; 164: 49-60.
- Permpoonputtana K, Porter J E, Govitrapong P. Calcitonin Gene-related Peptide Mediates an
- Permpoonputtana K, Mukda S, Govitrapong P. Effect of melatonin on D-amphetamineinduced neuroglial alterations in postnatal rat hippocampus and prefrontal cortex. Neurosci Lett. 2012 Aug 22;524(1):1-4. doi: 10.1016/j.neulet.2012.06.077.
- Xiao Z, Deng PY, Rojanathammanee L, Yang C, Grisanti L, Permpoonputtana K, Weinshenker D, Doze VA, Porter JE, Lei S. Noradrenergic depression of neuronal excitability in the entorhinal cortex via activation of TREK-2 K+ channels. J Biol Chem. 2009 Apr 17; 284(16):10980-91. doi: 10.1074/jbc.M806760200.
- Rungchat P, Kaunnil A, Khemthong S, Permpoonputtana K, Thongchoomsin S. Impact of Stroke on Performing Activities of Daily Living: Qualitative Studies. The Journal of Occupational Therapy Association of Thailand. 2016; 21 (2): 80-97.
- Kaunnil A, Khemthong S, Permpoonputtana K, Sansri V, Suksriwan S, Thichanpiang P, Thanapet U, Tajai S, Chatthong W. Expected learning outcomes in occupational therapy Mahidol University. J Occup Ther Assoc Thai 2016; 21(1).
|CONFERENCES AND PROCEEDINGS
- Patlada Tangweerasing, Piyarat Govitrapong. Astrocyte Activation and Cytokine Production in Hippocampus of Aged Mice. Proceeding of The 3rd International Physical Therapy Conference and The 4th Physical Therapy Mahidol University Research Symposium 2016 during 14-16 December 2016: 233-4. (abstract)
- Permpoonputtana K, Jatuporn Namyen, Piyarat Govitrapong. Cognitive Ability in Methamphetamine Abusers Compared to Healthy Control. The 3rd International Physical Therapy Conference and The 4th Physical Therapy Mahidol University Research Symposium 2016 during 14 – 16 December 2016: 231-2. (abstract)
- Permpoonputtana K, Govitrapong P, and Porter J.E. Calcitonin gene-related peptide mediates inflammation in a schwann cells line via the ERK signal cascade. Journal of Neurochemistry Volume 110, Issue Supplement The 22nd Biennial Meeting of the ISN/APSN, Busan, South Korea, 23-28 August 2009. (J Neurochem. 2009; Suppl.2: 110: 39).
- Sompornthip Sriyaem; Doungjai Buntup; Kannika Permpoonputtana; Prapapun Chucharoen; Piyarat Govitrapong. Alteration of cognitive function in methamphetamine abusers. International Journal of Psychology. 51():209, JUL 2016.
- Permpoonputtana K, Govitrapong P. Involvement of Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase in Methamphetamine-induced neuroinflammation of human neuroblastoma SH-SY5Y cells. Journal of Neurochemistry Volume 115, Issue Supplement s1. The 10th Biennial Meeting of APSN, Phuket, Thailand,17-20 October 2010. (J Neurochem. 2010; Suppl.1: 115)
|CONFERENCES AND PROCEEDINGS
- Permpoonputtana K, Govitrapong P. Effect of melatonin on Meth-amphetamineinduced inducible nitric oxide synthase overexpression in SH-SY5Y dopaminergic cells. Journal of Neurochemistry Volume 118, Issue Supplement s1. ISN 2011 – 23rd Biennial Meeting of the International Society of Neurochemistry, Athens, Greece, 28 Aug – 01 Sep 2010.
- Kannika Permpoonputtana, Sujira Mukda, Piyarat Govitrapong. Effect of melatonin on amphetamineinduced glia activation and neuronal loss in hippocampus and prefrontal cortex of postnatal rat. 38th Congress on Science and Technology of Thailand, Chiangmai, Thailand, October 17 – 19, 2012
- Permpoonputtana K, Kotchabhakdi J.N., Kotchabhakdi N., Cherwanitchakorn N, Boon-Yasidhi V., Nopamaneejumruslers K. Playgroup intervention in young children with Autistic Spectrum Disorders: A series of 6 boys. 9th International Congress of Behavioral Medicine (2006), pp.60-61.